Friday, March 30, 2012

Moving Slowly

I'm being impatient. I suppose it's not one of my better qualities - but to look on the bright side, it usually keeps me proactive rather than reactive! The agency came to my home to answer questions and make sure I'm living in a safe environment for a pregnancy. It went really well and I was told I should be receiving a profile for the IP's they have in mind at the beginning of next week. I know it's not long to wait, but yet for me, it is.

To pass the time, I contacted my midwife from my most recent pregnancy and requested a copy of my records. She was so great - she emailed back to me that evening stating she'd mail them to me. If I had needed to ask them from my original OB office, I would've been charged a copying fee and had to explain why I wanted them, etc... My midwife is so super!

So now, with not much else to do, I'm perusing blogs about surrogacy and lurking on chat boards, trying to make sure I'm going into this process as informed as possible. Hopefully I'll have more to update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment